Wednesday, March 24, 2010

There's a First Time for Everything

And of course with a baby around, there are lots of firsts.

Well it has been an exciting 24 hours for Mr. Nathan!  He has had 3 "firsts" in just a few hours.

The First "First"
Last night was his first bite of "food" (if you can call it that).

I think he enjoyed sitting in the high chair.

I do not think he enjoyed the food

He pretty much gagged and choked every time I put the cereal in his mouth.

The Second "First"

Nathan got a new toy this morning.  We've been storing this exersaucer for a few months now.  I like it because it is smaller than the one the girl's had.  I think he likes it (at least for a few minutes).  I think he more likes the fact that the girls are able to play with him a little when he's in it.
 Nicole had fun showing Nathan how to use all of his toys. 

Hello!!!

Oh Yeah...I like this thing! 

Anyone want to wager on who I find in this toy first...Nicole or Hannah?

The Third "First"
NATE ROLLED OVER!!!!!  Yippee!!!!!  I was a little concerned because I was looking back in my blog the other day and happened upon a post where Hannah rolled for the first time, and she was just under 4 months old.  Of course I would never compare my kids:-)  But...I was a little afraid that I haven't been working as much with him physcially as I did with the girls.  So...I was THRILLED this morning when I went to get him from his nap and he was on his back! Woohoo!!!!  Go Nate!!! (no picture of this sorry!)  btw...Nathan turned 4 months old on Monday:-)

And...I thought this was a good picture of "Happy Hannah" and felt the need to share.

1 comment:

Mama Pat said...

Oh Yea! I don't think he liked his first spoon full of food, and well maybe not the second one, but he did seem a little happier with the rest. Oh, by the way, was you eating also? It looks like you were helping him eat it.Ha, Ha. I got such a kick out of that.
He sure was happy with his new toys, and I would bet "Happy Hanna" will be in it first But I wouldn't bet on it.. Your kids are so sweet, each one of them.

You all take care and God Bless all of you.
Love you all.