Today, I plan on following our time schedule with the girls. This means having Bible Time, Learning Time, Reading Time, etc. Our schedule seems to be going well lately, Nicole likes knowing what we should be doing...and she is learning how to read the clock (digital and very very basic manual clocks). She's still working on saying numbers like 32 or 45. So...checking the clock a zillion times a day seems to be helping.
Later we will go pick up grandma and have a tea party with her. I plan on making chocolate chip muffins this morning with the girls (and Nathan if he's awake) for our tea party. Grandma is going to hang around all afternoon and watch a movie with me...I've worked hard on getting most of my chores done so I could spend that time with her today. She seems to be looking forward to it).
I'm looking forward to a laid back day of playing with no real expectation or things to do. Sometimes those are simply the best.
Right now, it's 7:04am and still dark out...this messes with our heads...how about you?
So, my friends who check this out...what are you doing today?
6 comments:
-Slept in cuz I couldn't sleep last night.
-Ate a piece of pizza at 4 am cuz I couldn't sleep.
-John's brother and his gf are staying with us a few days.
-Finished my SWI homework.
-Goal for the day: Take a shower, actually do my hair and wear something halfway cute.
-SWI class tonight.
-Playground maybe and a walk?
Today I...cleaned a house. Not my own. Have yet to make lunch for myself, after which I will sit outside and enjoy the sun for a while.
Then I'll hit the computer again to make up next weeks grocery list. (I'm not usually this proactive)
-MOPS this morning
-Planet Smoothie lunch for the boys (which was supposed to be less messy than chickfila in the car on the way home, but after Nathanael punctured a hole in the side of his styrofoam cup before we even hit 951, that plan was out the window)
-Naptime for boys while I do computer/tv/cleaning of the disaster area that we're calling a house
-Josh is taking the boys out to the park after work (before he goes on an overnight hunting trip) so that I can have some alone time to clean! YAY!
-Bath for the boys at 7:30, bed at 8:00
-Quality reading/quite time for me at 10 tonight when I will force myself to turn off the TV.
And DUDE!!! Did you see that $10/$20 Kmart coupon??? Think it's too good to be true? I'm gonna run over there and get some more of their kids geography placemats. Those are great for calendar time! I pray that coupon works!
It's nice that you ask what I did today....so far I have:
Got Logan up and dropped off to preschool, went to class myself, had 2 quizzes and a practical exam on the skeleton, grabbed a sandwich for lunch and then headed to work...all before noon. Now I am sitting here waiting for quitting time. And this time change is messing with me and Logan as well. Can't wait for summer.
OK....ya'll are MUCH busier than I am...
AND...
I'm THRILLED you shared. I guess I should ask more often:-)
Post a Comment