Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hannah's Birthday Party

I just got back from Ohio with little Nathan yesterday afternoon.  I did not have a chance to post up Hannah's birthday celebration before I left.

She turned 2 last Thursday, although we celebrated on Wednesday night (because Nathan and I flew out Thursday morning).  We had a blast!  That girl had been anticipating her birthday for weeks.  She made me sing Happy Birthday to her like a zillion times on Wednesday (her pretend birthday...although, she was young enough to think it was "for real"). 

We had breakfast for dinner with Grammy and Gramps (Yaya and Papa were already in Ohio).

Nicole and I made a cake for Hannah (earlier that week, I asked Nicole what she wanted to give Hannah for her birthday, and she said, a flower cake). 
In case you can't tell, she is shoveling the cake into her mouth with the serving utensil

Hannah got all kinds of cool gifts from different people.

A scooter from us (and some Minnie Mouse undies and a puzzle)


A personalized backpack from Aunt Tiffy

A lunch box and other fun stuff from Grammy and Gramps, and a purse from Mrs.P and Mr. Mike


And, her great-grandparents all gave her a little money. 

So, today, we went to Target and Hannah picked out what she wanted to buy with her Birthday money.  She picked out a baby that plays peek-a-boo.  She laughs every time....she simply loves it!
Right away she put her baby in the exersaucer : )

and....baby ate lunch with her

and, we also bought a fun limbo game that I think Hannah will love.
Hannah got to carry her money around the store and even paid the cashier.  She was adorable!

We had such a fun birthday with her this year...and all of a sudden, she's looking bigger. Oh....one more thing, Hannah can officially say her name!!!  Woohoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Hannah Gracie!! You are so.........Loved