Check out our tomato!!!! Our tomato plant has been doing awesome this year...and this is our first tomato. Since I picked this one, we've used several more, and I have a lot more that are turning red right now. We are having tacos tonight...just so we can use the tomatoes!!!
And, I'm growing herbs right now too....aren't they pretty? I tried last year, but felt overwhelmed with how to use them and how to store them. I'm doing better this year. If you are growing herbs, or want to, but you don't know how to preserve them, check out this post from my new favorite cooking site. They tell you how to dry and how to freeze your fresh herbs.
My mom watched the kids for me yesterday because I had something going on at church. They had fun snapping a few cute shots, so I thought I'd share.
Hannah had been eating a very messy cookie and was covered in crumbs. My mom told her not to move...and this was the position Hannah was "stuck" in. She really didn't move...even when my mom picked her up to wipe the crumbs off...she stayed in this position. She's a silly silly girl!.
AND....I'm very excited about this....my dad found a few whiteboards at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago for a buck! I asked for two, and Jeremy mounted them last night on the wall in the kitchen. I'm going to get an alphabet and a number poster to hang up there too. The girls like to draw and practice writing letters on their whiteboards.





2 comments:
Love that picture of Hanna. That is so funny. Your tomatoes look really great. I have one of my own, and there is a small tomatoe on it. I am sooo excited. Looks like Yaya was having a good time with the girls. I think she is good at doing that, don't you.....
Love you all,
We're getting some little peppers in already, but no tomatoes yet! I hope we get some that look like that, though.
I LOVE your whiteboards! They look great. Remember to be careful what you wash them with and what markers you use. I've ruined many...
Post a Comment