So, I know I've told you all about Swagbucks before, but I feel like I should mention it again. Since January...I have redeemed $80 in FREE Amazon gift cards. I have use $20 I believe to order magazine subscriptions and books. So...it's true, it really works.
Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching.
There are lots of ways to earn swagbucks....let me tell you of the easiest.
1. Toolbar....download the toolbar and use it when you do a search. I even "search" for my e-mail. Like, I'll type into the tool bar, yahoo mail and then click on the link when I want to sign in. I've earned swagbucks from searching just basic internet sites I use daily. Searching is the easiest way to earn swagbucks. I average 9 or 12 swagbucks a couple of times a day. You don't get swag bucks for every search....but you'll get them every once in a while. You also get 1 swagbuck every day just for having a tool bar. That is almost enough to earn on $5 Amazon gift card without doing anything!
2. "Special offers"- There are two types. The easiest is the no obligation special offers. You just click through the list saying you are not interested, and you get 1-3 swagbucks. You can also complete a real special offer (like sign up for a free trial of netflix) and earn a few hundred swag bucks...but, I've never done that.
3. Poll - they have a poll every day. Just for answering it, you get one swag buck.
With those three ways alone, you would earn enough for $10 in Amazon gift cards in one year.
Other ways to earn....
1. online shopping - When I buy something online, I go through their webiste, and you get 2 swagbucks for every dollar you spend.
2.- swagbuck codes - sometimes they will release codes and give you a clue to find it. If you are bored, then you can be rewarded with a few bucks for finding a code.
3. Referrals - when someone signs up under you. You get matching swagbucks with that person for their first 1,000.
If you sign up today (under my name ) you get an instant 30 swagbucks. You can also enter this code SUMMEROFSWAG to get 20 more swagbucks (only new sign ups) This is a great way to have a little money to buy books or gifts or whatever else you want, but don't want to use your own money for....
No comments:
Post a Comment