That's so funny! I actually dread cutting our girls' nails. So tiny, I'm always worried I'm going to cut or pinch them.
On an unrelated note, I know that we had the same dishes. I say had, because we purchased a new set this weekend as many of the old set had chips in them. Apparently we are not gentle enough for square dishes! Anyhow, if it doesn't offend you, I would love to give you the extras that are not chipped. You could have them for filler pieces in case some of yours end up broken or chipped. Just let me know, and I can drop them off or give them to you after church.
2 comments:
lol a little weird. I always forget about Maryn's nails. She tells me now when to cut them. Sad, I know.
That's so funny! I actually dread cutting our girls' nails. So tiny, I'm always worried I'm going to cut or pinch them.
On an unrelated note, I know that we had the same dishes. I say had, because we purchased a new set this weekend as many of the old set had chips in them. Apparently we are not gentle enough for square dishes! Anyhow, if it doesn't offend you, I would love to give you the extras that are not chipped. You could have them for filler pieces in case some of yours end up broken or chipped. Just let me know, and I can drop them off or give them to you after church.
Post a Comment