Thursday, August 19, 2010

So, what do you want?

Hi, it's me...Michele.

So, as everyone who reads this knows...this blog is first and foremost for our family personally.  We hope to keep these posts as a way to document the past several years of our lives.

But, I also enjoy writing with my friends and family in mind.  Sometimes I post just for the grandparents, sometimes I post things for my friends, sometimes I post things for me.

But, what do you want...or what do you like?  Will you leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite kind of posts are.

Do you just like a lot of pictures?
Do you like funny stories?
Do you like it when I share "how we do it?
Do you like it when I share what it feels like to be a mom sometimes?
Do you not really care what I write?
Do you hate my new background?

What do you like? What do you want??   I've been wondering this for a while now, and I'd like your opinion.  So...leave me a comment.  I know that everyone has a user name, you have to in order to even read this.  So, NO EXCUSES!  I should get at least 20 comments on this post (ha, yea right!)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE all those things! And I like that you post frequently. And I just love YOU so I like hearing about you...and your family too because I love them...but I like to hear about you, too!

Karen said...

I love hearing about everything!! I love the way you write, I think you are funny and at times when you let your feelings out, You Michele write with your heart. You are very gifted to be able to write like you do weather it be silly or serious. There is not one post that I do not enjoy, I may not comment on every one of them, but they are all very important to my day.

With the way the kids are growning and having there own thoughts, it makes me laugh when you share there thoughts with us, and we all need a good laugh to enlighten our day. I LOVE this Blog, pictures, stories, thoughts, what you are teaching the kids, and what is on there little minds. This blog is gift to me in every way.

Thank you for this Blog, and all that you write about, and I always LOVE the pictures that you post.

Love you all so very much!!

Michele said...

Um, I'm 18 comments shy...

Michele said...

OK, 17....no, wait...this one will make it 16

Mama Pat said...

I love everything about this blog. Your words of wisdom, the way you express yourself. I have to agree with your mom. I may not write back all the time, but it is so enjoyable, getting lots of laughs about the funny things, sometimes when your serious, I can feel how your feeling. I love the pictures, stories you tell about the kids, well, just love it all.

So just keep doing what your doing, and I will keep reading, laughing, and try and write back to you more.

Your Mom said it all,so don't get discouraged because we don't write back.

Your a very special girl, and Love You so very much,so keep it up.

Love you all,

Michele said...

Thanks for the comments. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was bummed that not everyone comments all the time. It's ok, because I don't always comment on my friend's blogs even though I read them.

I was just wondering what your favorite part was. I wondered if you really liked lots of pictures, or recipes, or coupons stuff, or motherhood drama, or funny stories or what.

I'm wondering what you most hope to see when open up this page. I promise to keep writing (but I also promise not to write another post until I get more feedback ; )

Aunt Julie said...

Sorry, I have NOT been on here as I have been very sick, but I am trying to catch up.....
I like it all, living so far away, this keeps me in contact with you all's life and what you all are doing. Please keep us posted....lots of pictures are good as the kids grow toooooooo fast...Are you feeding them Miracle Grow???
Love and Miss you all.