Well, Tuesday is here. We are back to "life - normal" for us. But, I am ready. It's always nice to take some time "off" (although, who am I kidding...there really is no "off" time when children are around, right?). But, it's time to get back to our normal schedule. And, I am ready. I'm ready to get back into my routine and schedule with the children. I am ready to start actively teaching Hannah each week. I am ready to be in a real routine with Nicole's pre-school curriculum. I am ready to get back to our Bible Time in the morning, especially using their new Bible study tools that our church suggested. I am ready to get into my cleaning routine. I am ready to head to the library. I am not ready to go grocery shopping, but I'll go anyway ; ) I am ready to eat healthy again...oh so ready for that! I am ready to start exercising more regularly. I am ready to play with my children. I am not ready for Jeremy to go back to work, but work he must. I am ready to plan our garden this year. I am ready to start making Halloween costumes. I am ready to finish a few sewing projects. I am ready for MOPS and the opportunity to serve and encourage other young moms. I am ready...ready...ready...ready.
Vacation was oh so nice...and I believe it did just what it was suppose to. It got me re-energized...re-charged....ready for the next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment