Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Vacation Silliness

Today I don't feel like writing out stories or explaining things to well.  I just feel like posting random vacation silliness pictures.

Enjoy

Why eat ice cream when you can wear it?

Hi.

Pajama Party...
While waiting for the storm to pass in the boat house, we kept the kids busy making funny faces so the thunder wouldn't scare them.  Hannah wasn't to into it...
We asked the girls to go get ready for their naps...and very obediently they said "Yes sir".  A few minutes later, this is what we found.  Silly girls!
I know he loves my kisses!
This story deserves a post of itself...it will come.  Maybe tomorrow.
And, this story goes along with it.  Let's just say, Nicole had fun at the water park.  Hannah did not.
Remember when Hannah's smile looked like severe pain?  Now it's covering up her face that she likes to do for the camera.  She asked me to take a picture, and this is what she did.
Having fun on lake superior. 
LOTS more of these pictures to come!
Nathan having fun at Lake Superior...me...not having so much fun.  This kid is obsessed with hair, mine particularly!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute, Cute pictures!! So glad you guys had fun in Canada. Your story's, the airport O my goodness hahahaha, Nicole peeing in the lake, talking about it at dinner, priceless. The story's that you have told make me laugh, and very visual in my mind. hahahaha

Keep the story's coming

Love you all

Jennifer said...

The photos are HILARIOUS! I love them ALL. Can't wait to here more!

Amanda said...

Those are so good, Michele. I love the one of them sleeping on the stairs. I guess you'll have to start being more specific, huh? LOL. I really can't believe how big they are getting so quickly. Nathan is such a cutie pie in the kissing picture. And Hannah in the thunder picture! Classic.