Anyway, one day...I don't know which, they all blur together, we found a small playground on the bank of the lake down the road a bit. After playing on the playground a little bit, Jeremy decided he needed to teach his girls how to skip rocks.
One thing
led to
another
and.....
Yep....we got in the lake, fully clothed. Ok, not we...but the girls did at least.
This poor little girl was having NO fun at all...
can't you tell?
Where is Hannah you ask? Well, after a little sisterly love and tackle mishap she pretty much cried the rest of the time. You'll have to watch the video to see what I'm talking about.
So, after that...Hannah hung out on the bank most of the time.
Hmmm....what in the world is she doing here?
Yep...going pee in the lake. She insisted on taking her pants off, but we talked her into keeping her undies on. It was actually quite funny, she kept squatting down and standing up. We heard her say, "(giggle) I keep going pee!" She didn't know it was just the water dripping off her legs, hahaha. This probably would have been a moment forgotten if Nicole had not brought it up at dinner that night to Phil and Nancy, the people we were borrowing the house from (they live in a house on an island about 2 minutes boat ride away). As we are eating dinner and Nicole is telling them about her day, she says, "and I went pee in the lake!" as she's laughing. Nancy looks at us and says, "There's an outhouse" Ooopps....didn't see that one! haha. It was embarrassing to Jeremy and I, but certainly not to Nicole. I'm pretty sure she thought it was cool.
And, just to prove we brought him along, a photo of Nathan with his daddy-o.
Nate cut a tooth while in Canada by the way. The bottom right one next to his front tooth (what number is that Valerie?)



No comments:
Post a Comment