Monday, September 6, 2010

Canada, Oh Canada

Yes, we have been away on a much needed vacation, but we are now back!

We had the opportunity to stay in a very large and very beautiful home in Ontario Canada this year.  Jeremy has a customer who just built a house on his own island in a lake, so their "land" house is not used and they invited us to stay there.  We had a gorgeous view of the lake, listened to airplanes land and take off daily on the water, watched bald eagles soar through the air, use a telescope at night to see the moon, went for rides on the boat and waverunner and spend lost of time relaxing.  We were in Canada for just under a week and had a very nice time.  I have a lot of pictures and stories to share, so it will take a few days and a few posts....but we'll get through it.

I'm not feeling ultra creative at this moment, so I will just share some beautiful views and will post later with stories.




No comments: