Untying the bundled tree.
It looks kind of "woodsy" doesn't it?
I felt like I needed a picture right here...and I thought this was a sweet picture of Hannah girl. So...here ya go!
We had fun last night wrapping the lights around the tree (growing up, I always looked forward to helping my dad with that part...and now, Jeremy is doing it with his girls)
Hannah didn't want to be wrapped in lights this year, but Nicole did.
Then, we had decorated the tree with a whole bunch of ornaments.
Nathan had fun playing with the boxes.
Afterward, we sang a couple of Christmas carols and watched some old Christmas cartoons, made in the early 1950s. They were a little cheesy, but it was really fun, and the girls enjoyed it. That was Jeremy's idea, and I really liked it. I'd like to watch a Christmas movie every year after trimming the tree.
So, here is our masterpiece
Nathan cried for much of our time last night...so, this picture sort of captures it all, haha
The dynamic duo. btw...Nicole is showing off her "favorite" ornament. The candy cane she made last year.














5 comments:
What sweet pictures you have been sharing. Just adorable.
Looks like you have a beautiful tree and I know you will get lots of enjoyment out of it.
It is sooooo cold up here we can hardly stand it.
Love you all so much. Have a great Christmas and a Great New Year.
Love the picture of the girls sitting nicely on the floor and Nate crying :) If you want, I will send some of the 8 inches of snow we got over the weekend down to you...haha.
Ha, no thanks Kirsten. I just bundled Nicole up to go to her daddy's softball game. It's the first time she's ever worn boots...and I mumbled to Jeremy that I was glad we didn't live up north in the snow right now.
Your tree looks so great! We let Rylea do ours this year and just the bottom few branches have ornaments on them and that's all. We left it like that too lol. Miss you!!
Thank you so much for sharing all of this. The kids are all growing up so fast. Your tree is awesome!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment