This morning, as I was in the kitchen washing dishes, Nicole comes running and says, " Mommy, Nathan is up on the window seat."
What? The window seat is behind the couch...there is NO WAY he can get up there. hahaha...I underestimate my little man.
He looks pretty innocent here, doesn't he?
Here he is standing on the window seat...banging on my blinds.
Of course, I asked Nicole if she helped him get up there (yeah right!). Of course she didn't help him...he did it all by himself! How??? You'll have to see it to believe it!


3 comments:
He is so cute! And so big! He has a cloth diaper on, right? lol. I can't wait for this to be me. ;-)
Oh my, Michele...you have a climber, amazing!!!! For sure a BOY!!!! He is growing so fast. God Bless you guys!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Love,
Aunt Julie
Yikes! Harrison would climb if he could! Oh Nathan is so cute, I havent seen him in a while!
Post a Comment