This past Thursday and Friday, the Academy at our church put on the musical Annie Jr. (just a short version of Annie). We were invited to join our pastor's table because they had their granddaughters down and so they thought the girls may enjoy sitting together.
They had fun giggling together before the show.
And going backstage to meet Annie.
The production was very very good. There are some very talented young people at FBA. Nicole did not move the entire hour. Between every song or set change, Hannah would turn around and ask me, "Are we going to watch another one?"
After the show, the girls...well, mostly Nicole, wanted to go see some of the characters again. Although, I don't think she understood at all that they were actors.
At the end of the night she said to me, "Mommy, I think I am becoming friends with Annie" :) I think because she got to see her before and again after the show. haha.
Janet and the girls snuck out right when the musical ended ( I think the little one was very tired and still a bit sick), so we didn't get a picture with everyone...but we did get a picture with Pastor Wicker. The girls love him. They remind us to pray for him every night and are always excited when they get to see him. I think it's kind of neat.
We also got to see our buddy Hunter. He was on a special dress up date with his mom...so he was looking suave that night.
It was a fun evening spending time with my two sweeties. We had front row seats, enjoyed some wonderful talent and delicious dessert.







1 comment:
OH MY WORD!!!!!! I love that pic of Hunter with your girlies!!! Ahh!
Post a Comment