Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cleaning

Yesterday, I bought a couple cheap water spray bottles, for some spray painting outside sometime.  The girls had different plans. Within moments of being home, they filled the bottles with water and began washing the bathroom.  The sink, the counter, the bathtub, the floor.  

Later in the day, Hannah started at it again. This time in our bathroom.  And, she had a new helper.

Nathan was so excited to be in our shower.  He basically just spun in circles the whole time.

He was also excited to be playing with, and helping Hannah.


I love to watch my children play together.  So much fun!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I stuck Harry in the shower the other day and he was so excited to be in there. Kids are so funny :)

Pat Schooley said...

Your kids are so sweet Michele,and
I love them all to pieces. I can just see Nathan getting all excited about helping Hannah.

Love you all....
Mama Pat

Aunt Julie said...

HOW AWESOME!!!! I love it. I think it is GREAT the girls wanted to clean and I can see Nathan spinning around in circles in your shower and wanting to help Hannah clean. How awesome!!! What a beautiful smile on Nathan's face also.
God Bless you!!! (((HUGS))) from Ohio.

Tiffany said...

Nate is sooo cute!

Amanda said...

Nathan looks soooooo cute standing in the shower. I love his little shirt. Goodness, he is so cute.

It's so weird to me seeing Hannah as a big sister!