I don't know why Jeremy went outside, but he did. A moment later, all three kiddos followed of course (because they are pretty much his shadow when he is home). A moment later, Nate sat on the bench, all by himself, watching the cars drive by. It was cute! Then...the girls joined him and we had a picture perfect moment.
Then, lots of not so perfect moments as we then began to force them to all smile at once (see how well that worked!).
 |
| Smile Nicole and Hannah |
 |
| Awe, super cute of Hannah and Nathan...but, Nicole...you just made that expression. |
 |
| I don't know what to say |
 |
| OK, we almost had all three of them smiling in this one. |
Finally, the kids all ended up out in the yard playing ball. Well, it was mostly Nathan and daddy playing ball.
Nate really likes balls and his bat. He will even grunt count to three then throw the ball and bat at each other to try and hit it. He's cool like that.
I love this face he makes when he is getting ready to throw ball. He pretty much always grunt counts to three before he throws the ball.
 |
| This is the moment I always want to remember |
Hannah was freaking out because a few rain drops fell. All of a sudden she is terrified of rain (and even more so of thunder...we have a long whiney summer ahead of us!). She pretty much begged us to come inside most of the time we were playing.
More pictures of daddy with two of his little ball players.
 |
| So excited! |
 |
| Looking for a ball (or a bunny) in the bushes |
 |
| Pitching the ball to Nicole (you need to zoom in and look at Nicole's face. funny. |
1 comment:
Oh my, Nathan is just so cute in these pics. He is getting skinnier and more little boy (BIG boy) looking, if that makes any sense.
Maryn has just become afraid of rain too. Weird. I wonder if it's because of the storms and stuff lately? She gets weird fears because I think she hears us talk about things but doesn't fully understand.
Post a Comment