Real quick because nap time is almost over (and I was pretty busy during naps today so I couldn't post anything)...I am realizing that some of you are commenting on my posts and I don't know it because you comment several days (or weeks) after it's posted. So...I changed my settings a bit. If a post is more than 2 days old and you make a comment (Please do!!!!), it will tell you that the comment is being sent to me for my approval. All this is doing is letting me know that you commented so I see it:-) I love reading when people post comments and I don't want to miss anything.
I just didn't want this to freak any of you out who don't use the computer to much. So...to restate. If you write a comment on a post that is older than two days, a notice will appear on your screen and saying something along the lines of "this comment has been sent to michele for approval". This is ok....I set it up to say that because I want to read what you have to say:-)
Thanks for loving our family and wanting to see what's going on in our world:-) OK...gotta go sneak in a few more chores:-)
1 comment:
Testing...1...2..3
Post a Comment