I put together another little video with three clips. These are sort of fun for me to do and it requires less uploading. Anyway....here's an introductions.
The first segment is of Hannah eating. It's just adorable because of the faces she makes in between. The second segment is Nicole feeding Hannah. She asked to do this, which was sweet. I just happened to have a camera near by. It's a bit hard to tell on camera, but there was actually very little food on the spoon, which was sort of fun. The last segment is cute. Nicole loves to help me in the kitchen. Tuesday night we were making enchiladas and she was in charge of the cheese. I wasn't paying a lot of attention at first, but it's pretty funny what she was doing. I'll let you watch:-)
We are doing great. Nicole is sometimes insanely jealous of Hannah and other times just a wonderful helpful big sister. This morning I was putting Nicole's hair in a pony tail, she was sitting on the floor. She looked over and say Hannah sitting next to her. Nicole squeaked and giggle and said, "Oh, (insert giggle) hi Harrah (she doesn't say Hannah yet). It was adorable and made my heart happy:-)
We are looking forward to going out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight to celebrate Jeremy's birthday (a bit early) with his parents. Well...gotta go and let his video upload. Enjoy!
3 comments:
O my goodness, I am ready to pee my pants!!! So funny!!!!! What a great day to end my day, I adore and Love those's funny girls!! I Love this blog!!! Love you all, mom
How adorable, the whole clip. I thank you for having this blog, and putting so many neat things on it. Your really something....do you know that???? I especially liked the part where Nicole was putting the cheese on then licking her hand. I got a really big kick out of that. Sure puts lots of joy in our lives..Thank you soooooo much.... Love you all, Mama Pat
I Love My Family
Jeremy
Post a Comment