Monday, October 27, 2008

Regular ole' update

Posting of pictures will be few and far between right now. We just bought a camera in August, and one night I left it outside for the sprinklers to hit it! Yikes...I know. Anyway, it still works, but there are some water marks on the screen, so we finally took it back to get it repaired. Hopefully they will do it. In the meantime, there won't be many pictures. We do have our old camera around, so maybe I'll post some anyway.

OK...We had a busy and at times crazy weekend. Oh sheesh...now I can't think of what we did! I know we carved a pumpkin...which was fun, for me and Jeremy anyway. Nicole wasn't totally into it:-( Maybe next year. We carved hearts all over the pumpkin because we really aren't into celebrating Halloween...but there are just a few silly traditions I can't give up. So, our pumpkin is totally not scary:-) perhaps a picture will come later.

Publix had Edy's ice cream Buy One get one free this week. So, I bought a flavor I wanted to try, Girl Scout Cookies Samoas....oh boy...I have a new favorite. I'm not a huge ice cream person because it tends to hurty my belly....but the cookie bites in this ice cream made it declicous! Yummy....do try:-)

Nicole spent the night at Yaya and Papa's Saturday night. Here are some good pictures.




And...I got my hair done Sat. morning (Thank you Jeremy for watching the girls...he did great, fed them lunch AND put them both down for a nap, at the same time without much crying...I wish I could do that:-) This is kind of a weird picture...but you can see my hair. It's nice to have most of the grey gone:-) And, I think I like my bangs short



I think perhaps that is it. We had a nice weekend with the family. The weather is perfect right now, so we are enjoying being outside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! You just look so........great!!! You have gray hair? SHHHHHH!!! Only your hairdresser is soppose to know that.

The pictures of Nicole, well, what a cutie pie she is, we had a blast.I am very happy you and Jeremy had fun carving out the pumpkin, hahahahahaha what fun!!

Thanks for the update. What a wonderful family.

Love, MOM xoxoxoxo

Jennifer said...

SO cute...I think Nicole is looking more and more like her daddy. So I need to chat with you about what I found out at the Dr.s...not the best news :(

The Lovealls said...

I love the bangs, very cute! :)
~Emily Karl Loveall

Anonymous said...

your look marvelous mama!