This morning I took the girls over to my friend Teri's house. She has a son, Hunter who will be 3 in November and Nathanael who is 7 months old. Teri is also my coupon teacher....she is the one who has inspired me to find ways to save money. She's also very much into organic food and getting rid of toxic items that can potentially hurt our children, so I learn a lot when I'm around her. Anyway...here's a look at our day.

Hannah and Nathanael "playing" They actually played more at first than Nicole and Hunter did. Hannah even started sucking on Nathanael's toe at one point! hahaha.

Hannah LOVED this elephant. It was in her mouth a majority of the time

Nicole and Hunter waiting to color...aren't they sweet?

Teri's super fun veggie face. I would totally eat more veggies if someone did this for me:-)
Nicole and I brought over a fun paint activity. We have been learning about colors this week. We've been reading a book called Mouse Paint. It's about 3 mice who fall into three colors (red, blue and yellow) and they make little mouse tracks all over a sheet of paper. They also discover that when you mix two colors, you get a new color. So...we thought it would be fun to have Hunter paint "Mouse tracks" with Nicole.


At first they just used their feet.

Then they started using their hands


By the end, they were painting themselves!

All in all, it was a really fun morning.
3 comments:
I know I don't often leave comments, but just wanted to let you know how glad I am that you do this blog! It is such a great way for me to see what's going on with you guys! I love hearing about the girls and what you're thinking about! (I just hope having all these great updates doesn't keep me from calling...) : ) I think it would be nice to blog sometimes, but don't feel like I have the time right now. It does sound nice to just get to talk to people about whatevers going on, and maybe get a few things off your chest at times! : )Chris and I were smiling watching Hannah eat her oatmeal. She's a doll. We are looking forward to my parents coming this weekend (and getting our stroller!) Seth has a cold, and I had a stomach virus the night before last, but other than that we're doing well! Talk to you soon...take care.
-Tiffers
P.S. I hope you get a chance to dig into Stepping Heavenward-you will be blessed!
What a fun day!!! Anyone who will let Hannah suck on his toe is a true friend!! ha ha ha ha
The kids looked like they were having a blast painting!! They r super blessed to have such fun mommies!!
Miss u guys!!
Grammy
What a cool painting mess! You're brave. I need to have you guys over one of these days to "teach" me to have fun making messes. Hee hee!
Post a Comment