Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend update

Ah....we had so much fun yesterday morning. We took the girls to the park. Both of my girls LOVE the swing! Nicole has always been crazy about swinging...looks like Hannah is well on her way to loving the swing too. Nicole now swings on "the big girl swing". We've been practicing at home on our small swing set. I put together 3 little videos we took on our camera into one. The first segment is Nicole swinging high. The second segment is hysterical. If you don't pee your pants laughing, I don't know what wrong with you. OK...maybe that's a bit extreme...but you should at least crack a smile:-) There are these spinning toys at the play ground, which of course we had Nicole sit on. I only got the last few seconds of her spinning, but let me say...she went around and around and around for at least 30 seconds. So...this video is of her after she got all done spinning. The last segment is of Hannah trying to take the cup from Jeremy. She has been doing this for probably 2 months. She especially likes these cups with bright colored polka dots on them. She gets really excited when I get one out of the cupboard! hahaha.





I also had to show a few pictures. Isn't Hannah cool in her (too big) hat and shades?


This is a cool picture of Nicole swinging



And another one of Hannah smiling for the camera Saturday morning.

Money Saving Mondays

I'll try to post for you how I do with my coupons for the weekend on Mondays.

As for my coupon savings this week...they're just ok right now. I did my shopping this morning and I needed some pricey items (toilet paper and paper towel) and I didn't have coupons for them...and there weren't any great deals:-( I had to bite the dust and buy them anyway. I had $21 total savings...only $5.oo from coupons. However, I was able to match up my $1.00 off for 2 Progresso bread crumbs with the Buy One Get One Free offer from Publix. So, I got four boxes of breadcrumbs for $.50 each:-) Tomorrow I should get a bunch of coupons in the mail for Classico pasta sauce ($1 off of 2 and Publix has them BOGO) so they'll be about $.50 a jar and also coupons for a few different types of frozen chicken dinners. We don't normally do frozen dinners, but they are good to have on hand just in case. Anyway....I hope as I build up my coupon stash I'll begin to have coupons for things when I need them (like today's toilet paper and paper towels) I'll have to talk to my friend Teri because I don't see any great deals at CVS this week...but maybe I'm missing something:-)

Well, thanks for reading. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thanks for the warning about wetting my pants (thankfully I had just gone to the bathroom!). That was hillarious watching Nicole trying to walk !!!! That girl absolutley cracks me up. she'll enjoy watching that over and over when she's about 15 !!! She's such a funny girl. Great shots of Miss Hannah... she will brighten any day!!
They're so awesome, I Love them So!!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Well I just about wet my pants. I don't know if I got more of a kick out of hearing you laugh or Nicole being so dizzy. That was really pretty funny, and that Happy little Hanna, is just something else. I got a kick out of her trying to get that glass out of Jeremy's hand. She was really working at that and finally got to drink from it. How totally sweet. I enjoy this blog so much..You will never believe...anyway, love you all, give the girls a big hug and kiss from us, and we will talk to you later... Love, Mama Pat

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the videos- all three made me smile, and yes, I laughed out loud to Nicole trying to walk it off...

Regarding your couponing, I have an envelope of coupons I am saving for you (since you mentioned you were just starting). So, next time we meet up, I will get them to you.

Anonymous said...

Great videos!! Nicole walking was sooooo funny. Hannah trying to get Jeremy's glass was really cute. Your kids are such a blessing to both of you.
I love this Blog!! Being so far away at least we can share a few minutes of your day by viewing your blog.
God Bless,
Love, Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Seeing Nicole get dizzy was funny but it would've been funnier if you got on that thing and made yourself dizzy. lol.