Nicole was so excited today to get some of her very own mail today. It came all the way from Ohio. Her Aunt Julie sent her some cute magnets with scripture written on them. Here's a pic.
Thank you Aunt Julie...I liked my note and my magnets!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nicole, You are very welcome!! I am glad it made your day to get mail from your Aunt Julie. Now you have something else to put on the fridge. Now you need to look at them and learn the Bible verses that goes with the pictures. I am sure your mommy and daddy will love having you tell them the special spot you want on the fridge for them. Love you All, Aunt Julie
Hey! Sorry this has nothing to do with your blog. But John and I were wanting to buy some of those BumGenius diapers and we had some questions...like how exactly do they work, do you like them, and why? They come with inserts that have to be washed, right? How does that go...?
2 comments:
Nicole, You are very welcome!! I am glad it made your day to get mail from your Aunt Julie. Now you have something else to put on the fridge. Now you need to look at them and learn the Bible verses that goes with the pictures.
I am sure your mommy and daddy will love having you tell them the special spot you want on the fridge for them.
Love you All,
Aunt Julie
Hey! Sorry this has nothing to do with your blog. But John and I were wanting to buy some of those BumGenius diapers and we had some questions...like how exactly do they work, do you like them, and why? They come with inserts that have to be washed, right? How does that go...?
Post a Comment