Last night we went to the beach. As (almost) always, we missed the sunset. I guess you can tell we are locals when we are walking ON the beach when everyone else is walking OFF. Hannah was not thrilled with the sand, or the ice cold water. Nicole was giddy all day long about the thought of rolling in the sand. She had a blast. For a full 30 to 40 minutes, Nicole ran around, laughed, jumped, and played. Oh, I just think one of the most amazing things in the world is to watch a little girl play with absolutely No inhibitions. It's precious and brings much gladness to my heart. I love it!
We don't have many pictures because 1. Hannah was not smiling much and 2. the camera battery died. Here is the best of what we have.

3 comments:
I THINK THE PICS ARE GREAT !!! I'm crazy about the "feet" pic :)
grammy
haha..that one was for you!
I love the pictures!!! I want to walk on the beach, boo hoo. I get cold wet weather and high winds.
The feet picture is good.
See you soon.
Love Aunt Julie
Post a Comment