Thursday, February 12, 2009

A blog of pictures


Hannah found herself a little seat, right on top of the play-doh container



"Praise the Lord' we all shout as Hannah raises her hands. It's quite a fun game. See Nicole's little hand up too. They like to play this together.


Awe....she's sweet...isn't she?


No Papa, you may NOT have my applesauce


These are a few of my favorite things....Nicole Loves Loves Loves to watch the washer and dryer at my mom's house. Isn't that funny?


The Baking queens. I like this picture, I think it's sweet.


No words to describe how this makes me feel.


Hahaha...cuties

Hannah is lovin life in on this swing. This might be a new favorite.





2 comments:

Teri said...

Those are AWESOME pics. The swing ones are precious. The one with Hannah sitting on the play-dough is so cute. And Nicole watching the laundry is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what AWESOME pictures. I think Jeremy needs to buy Nicole a big set of the washer and dryer at your house and she can watch it there also. What a good way to amuse her.
The Praise the Lord picture is awesome also. I love them all,also Nicole giving Hannah a kiss, how sweet, sisterly love.
God Bless,
Love,
Aunt Julie