Yesterday afternoon I started talking to Nicole about having a "Girl's Night", just Nicki and mommy. She was very excited. So, she helped me put Hannah to bed a little before 8:00...and she got to stay up with me. Of course, we first had to wash the dishes and clean up from dinner. However, Nicole was incredibly helpful! It was fun. After clean up was over, the fun began.
First, we blew Nicole's hair out straight and then styled it with the curling iron.
Then, I let Nicole pick out the polish, and we painted. Yep...our toes!
Nicole painted hers first.

Then she painted mine.


I then painted her fingernails. As we were sitting on the floor waiting for them to dry, she kept reaching over and hugging me saying "My friend mommy, my friend mommy" She says this occasionally, but last night she said it over and over. She was having a blast. Once our polish was dry, we set up camp in the living room and watched the last half of Mary Poppins. We laid on the floor watching the movie, eating popcorn and cookies. It was so sweet. Nicole had a great and so did I. The night topped off with Nicole getting to sleep in my bed. It's great to get to spend time with her like that. I look forward to many many more special nights with her...and one day Hannah.

5 comments:
What a perfect night!! I remember having those nights from time to time with Tiff... they are irreplaceable. Nicole and Hannah are very blessed to have a mommy who will embrace these very special moments with them!!
Love the doo !!!!!
Valerie
Love your haircut! It is perfect for you.
Love your hair Michele! Super cute!
Also, you make me excited for Susannah to grow up so we can have those times together too!
-Tiffy
LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Thanks for hanging out today. I had such a great day with you guys!
Hey Girl, love your haircut, and the highlights in it. Makes you look like a teenager again.
What a special evening with Nicole, that is so sweet. Your a very good mommy and love you so much. Enjoy and have fun with your girls, time goes by so fast.
Love you....Mama Pat
Post a Comment