to cut it short (after I got the ok from dear hubby of course). Yes ladies and gentlemen (um...probably only ladies on here except dad and "gramps"). I got my hair cut last night. My dear mom cut it for me, and I really love it. I can't post a picture though because I don't have a camera...so you'll have to wait a few days. Maybe Friday.....
If you're dying to know, you can click here for the picture we went by. And here is another style of the same cut. What do you think? See ya'll soon.....
5 comments:
You surprised me :) I think it looks stunning on u and I believe your hubby is going to agree!!!
Have fun with it !!
Valerie
hahaha...thanks. Last night I told my mom that I had to do it because you Dared me to. How could I turn that down? hehehe.
So, this is all Valeries fault!!! But I do have to amit, it was a great dare, Thanks Valerie!! Michele, you look adorable in this new cut, and thanks to my skillfull hand I did a GREAT job, I LOVE IT!! The new YOU!!!! When you are raising a wonderful a family, sometimes you need a change to give you that lift. My goodness, You are adorable, and I know Jeremy is going to Love it!! It was great fun to do the honors, What a cutie pie you are!! We also did color with highlights, to see it in person, well, she looks just the girl in the pictures. Love it! and Love you!! Love, MOM
It looks great! I was totally shocked! Which was obvious by my facial expression, I presume. :)
YOU MOM DID THAT!! Awesome! I love the cut and wish I would have said something sooner today. I noticed it right away....or maybe that was why I didn't really recognize you at first with the new do and sunglasses! Either kudos to you and your mom for a great new style!
Post a Comment