I had to go to Publix last night after our Clipper Chicks meeting because I didn't realize we were out of whole milk for Hannah AND there is a Fantastic deal on kids yogurt (read FREE!!!)
Here's my bill
2 Organic Valley whole milk 2/$7.00
4 Danonino Yogurt $2.00/1 and BOGO
4 Dannon Danimals $2.00/1 and BOGO
Turkey Pepperoni (needed for dinner)
Sub total $27.67
Coupons used
$1/2 any organic valley product
4 $1/1 Danonino yogurt (found in new Publix coupon book)
4 $1/1 Danimals yogurt (found in new Publix coupons book
$.55/1 pepperoni Q
Grand total $8.45 (almost a 72% savings)
By matching the Dannon Qs with a BOGO sale I got those yogurts for Free. Normall it would have cost me $16.00 JUST for the yogurt:-) Yipee!!!

CVS
Last night after our Clipper Chicks meeting, we headed to CVS. I already did most of my CVS deals on Sunday...but Teri found another GREAT deal that I had to do. Plus...I really needed Tide and there were 3ecb on it. Here's what I got.

4 Always Infinity (regular price $10.29) Sale $4.99/1
1 large bottle of Tide 12.99
Coupons used
4 $4/1 Always Infinity
1 $.35/1 Tide
Subtotal $17.59
Paid with 12 ecb and 5 ecb
Total out of pocket..... $0.59
And 3 ecb back:-)
If those Always Infinity weren't on sale (unadvertised by the way) the four of those alone would have been $41.96.
2 comments:
AMAZING!!! Simply AMAZING!!!! I want to be a clipper chick??
Hugs, mom xoxox
Mom...two ladies were there last night you know (and I think did MOPS with when Justin was little). Seriously...you should come.
Post a Comment