Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Boy's Name

I've had lots of people ask me what the baby's name will be.

We don't know! hahaha....I know....we've got to pick it soon, right? We thought we had a name picked out a few months ago, then a few weeks ago we changed it, and we've just gone back and forth a lot. So....we have two names ready. I think he'll just be named when we have him.

We *think* his name will either be Nathan or Evan. We Know his middle name is Michael...why was that so easy?

Nathan Michael
or
Evan Michael

I like them both....so we'll just have to wait and see what he thinks:-)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing! I have been wondering and wondering!

Anonymous said...

I like them both, why don't you combine the name and name him Ethan? Once you see him, you will know what name is best.