Friday, December 11, 2009

2 weeks and 5 days

Seriously...I feel like Nathan has been part of our family for FAR LONGER than 2 weeks and 5 days.  I have to remind myself daily that he is still so new!  Today we went to visit my midwife and he got a weight check.  He is now 10 lbs 8 oz!!!  That little boy has gained a pound and a half already!   He's grown out of newborn clothes (for the most part) and was only in newborn diapers for a couple of days.  Unbelievable! 

The girls simply adore him.  I caught Nicole just standing, looking at him today, with a smile on her face.  Hannah is always kissing him, bringing him things, and asking to hold him.
I think he'll be well taken care of.  I will choose not to comment on his sleeping.  Last time I did, I jinxed myself and had a bad several days.  Let's just say we are rested, for the most part and I'm not complaining.  Again...he's not even 3 weeks old!


Meeting his great-grandfather for the first time.




Nathan in my Moby wrap at the Christmas parade the other night.  He was just starting to wake up and I think he forgot he was all safe and snug...he sort of freaked out, haha.

Here are some random pictures of the girls that I thought were cute.

I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for messy braids and a serious look.  I LOVE it!



Check this one out, she doesn't Always look like a pirate when she smiles:-)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You all look so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

YOu all look fabuous and so very happy! Congratulations!.. I remember you telling me you liked Johnson’s Buddies Soap Well Target has them for – 99¢ each (Dec 13-19)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 9/13 RP (exp 12/15)FREE after coupon!... Enjoy! ~ Laurie Huntley in TX

Anonymous said...

Just re-read the ad, it may have been last week 99cents.......... it's worth a look! Sorry if I'm too late.

Anonymous said...

Awww...he is such a little cutie...and those girls...adorable.
I saw your pic from the Christmas parade and I'm sad because I was in the parade and didn't see you guys! The bank that I work for had a float and chris and I walked in it and handed out candy and bottled water...very fun! Hopefully we will get to see you guys when Tiffy is down :)
Rosie

Michele said...

Rosie...I hope we get to see you too! And... we didn't see you at the parade, but we left a little early too. It was getting to late.