Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random pictures



I have a few random pictures I'd like to share.


We went to a winterfest this weekend.  They offered sleigh rides on the ice rink (I believe it was a quarter of the rink, a bit dinky!), visits with Santa, free bounce house and other fun activities.  There was also "snow".  Do you see it?  It's in the background of this picture.  It was all of 2 feet high and 3 feet across.  The poor Florida children were throwing "snow balls" at each other.  Pretty silly.   Anyway....I thought this was a cute picture of Nicole.




Sunday we laid the girls down for their nap.  I put them down at 1:00 and went to do something for just under 10 minutes.  Then, I decided to go check on them...and this is what I found.  Hannah got out of bed, but didn't make it past the door.  She is laying on a (dirty) floor mat.  Poor girl...she was so pooped out she couldn't even make it to the living room! hahaha.



Jeremy came home psyched up for his softball game last night with eye black on.  Immediately Hannah wanted some.  Then, we talked Nicole into it.  So...daddy and his girls, wearing eye black.  Aren't they cool???

No comments: