I just feel the need to pass this blog along. Some of you have asked me where I find out about codes to use online, and coupons to print and great deals to help with Christmas shopping. My primary source is from Hip2Save. This blog is maintained by a really cool stay at home mom, whose husband is in the military. She posts a ton throughout the day. Sometimes the posts are good for me, other times I just pass them by. But....I just found out that I can download a new Christmas song for free from Amazon every day until Christmas. So...I just got Joy to the World by Casting Crowns for free...I can't wait to see what I can download tomorrow.
Also...a couple of weeks ago, I found out about a coupon code to save $15 off a purchase of $15 or more at a certain store online. I was able to purchase a Christmas present for someone ( to remain anonymous) for $2.99 because of this code...and I got free shipping. All information courtesy of Hip2Save. I just felt like I needed to pass this info on to you, in case you want to save too.
No comments:
Post a Comment