Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nothing as sweet as a sleeping baby

I LOVE sleeping babies (especially mine:-)  I love to watch them sleep.  I love to listen to their little tiny breathes.  I love to watch their faces as they "dream".  I love the feel of their breath when they are sleeping in my arms.  I love to kiss their little faces when they sleep.  I simply love sleeping babies and I really do think there is nothing quite as a sweet.
So....here is my sleeping baby.  The pictures are dark because I turned the flash off.  I didn't want to wake him.





I love his little face.



And I love his little feet (OK. they are actually pretty big).  I love the little wrinkles.  His feet are VERY sensitive.  He does not like it when I touch them, even if it's by accident when changing his clothes.


I wanted to just take a picture of his hands, but it would have looked a little funny, so I had to get his head and body in this picture.  But, I love how his hands are cupped upward.  They're so cute!

Oh goodness...I just finished writing this post and went to go check on the girls.  Look at what I found


Hannah fell asleep in the chair, "reading".  She doesn't look to comfortable though

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They're so cute they don't even look real. Sweet.