No they're not ever clean. I don't know why I even bother most of the time. I can mop twice and then wipe the floor with a wet paper towel and they're still filthy dirty. But maybe it's our ancient wood floors.
There is only one time I have found the floor to be clean: I sweep and mop after everyone, including Dave, is in bed for the night and I mop myself out the door to the garage where the washer and dryer are. Then I put a clean pair of socks on and walk back to my bedroom as I turn off the lights. That's it. The rest of the time it's dirty!
4 comments:
Ahhhhh yeah!! If u have a rainbow vacuum .. ha ha..
guess who ?
Yes, but the moment you walk on it, it's dirty again, you know?
No they're not ever clean. I don't know why I even bother most of the time. I can mop twice and then wipe the floor with a wet paper towel and they're still filthy dirty. But maybe it's our ancient wood floors.
There is only one time I have found the floor to be clean: I sweep and mop after everyone, including Dave, is in bed for the night and I mop myself out the door to the garage where the washer and dryer are. Then I put a clean pair of socks on and walk back to my bedroom as I turn off the lights. That's it. The rest of the time it's dirty!
Post a Comment