
This has been a familiar scene lately...I love it!
Yesterday, Nathan cut his first tooth...his bottom right front tooth. The left tooth is close behind, it'll probably cut through today or tomorrow. Nate turns 6 months old tomorrow! If you know me well, or even kind of well, you know that I am not a "baby" person. BUT....I am kind of sad my little Nate is getting older. He is just the sweetest little guy. He loves to cuddle and smile and laugh. He LOVES my hair. He's always grabbing...and not in a bad pulling on my hair kind of way. He is simply fascinated with it. He is also fascinated with ceiling fans. Has been for a while...doesn't seem to be ending soon.
Nate still will not eat!!!! I mean, he simply refuses to. The last segment of the video shows him *not* eating. He will keep that little mouth closed tight....and if by chance some food happens to squeeze in, he is sure to spit it out quickly. The video, unfortunately, does not have all the coughing and gagging sounds that generally go along with us trying to feed him. You know what though....I don't care too much! I don't. He's gaining weight and growing, and I'm quite certain he will eat eventually. Maybe it's for his own good:-) Who knows.
Speaking of the video, the first part of it is a clip of Nicole and Hannah enjoying their birthday present from Yaya and Papa...a new pool, with a slide. They have enjoyed it. We were in a need of a larger water area this year. Poor Nicole, she's not quite even four, and she's almost to big for it. Her legs are just so long!!!!
There is also a little clip of Hannah enjoying the bounty of our topsy turvy planter....very tiny strawberries. She LOVES to pick the veggies and fruit off the vine and eat it right away. Speaking of Hannah...her vocabulary is rapidly growing. She hasn't said much until now, but she's been learning and storing up that knowledge for later. Today's popular words are "nine", "tongue" and "get it".
2 comments:
Sorry! You can't say a Good Mom with 3 kids 3 and under and has them naturally, is not a "Baby" Person! Yes you are, and a Good One.
PaPa
LOL I love PaPa's comment! It's true, Michele! You may not be an other-people's-babies person, but you love your babies like any great mom would, not only in your mind but through your words and actions. You are a sweet mommy.
Anyway, I'm so glad Hannah's vocabulary is growing and I've heard that happens ALL the time with little ones, especially middle kids or second children.
I've also heard of lots of babies not wanting to eat when they are 4 months, 6 months, even a year old! What does the doctor say about it? I know Dr. Brown is all about feeding at 4 months, so I'm curious what she would say. Lots of people don't agree with that though. You must have good milk, girlfriend. :-)
Post a Comment