Any loyal follower of major league baseball would know that last Tuesday, June 8th was a night that would go down in history. Now, I'm not a loyal follower, just a casual "whatever my husband tells me I'll try really hard to remember, but probably get wrong" follower.
Anyway, Tuesday night was the first start for Stephen Strasburg, a 21 year old fresh out of college pitcher who regularly throws 98, 99, 100mph. In case you don't watch baseball....that's fast. Jeremy was incredibly excited to be watching the game and even more excited when I passed Nathan on to him. I believe it is one of his dreams to be able to sit and watch baseball with his son. Nate seemed into it too (at least, he didn't cry). The boys sat and watched this phenomenal new pitcher. We wanted to make sure we had it written down that Nate saw this kid's first pitch, first strike out, first major league 100mph throw, first everything (except walk).
So.....here it is Nate. You and your dad, watching baseball together. Hopefully there will be many more games watched together.


4 comments:
Where were they? In a theater?
Jeremy and his dad built a theater room in his dad's house. It's their "showroom". So...yes, in a theater:-)
LOL I was like, Oh my, if the Reardens (you) have their own home theater I'm going to...I don't know what. LOL
Hahaha....in (jeremy's) dreams. Where on earth would even put something like that?
Post a Comment