Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nicole's Birthday...part II

Last night, Nicole got a very special treat.  Yaya and Papa took her out on a special little date to celebrate her birthday.  They went to one of her favorite restaurants, Five Guys Burgers and Fries (she like to crack open the peanuts) and then to play putt-putt.

She was so excited when she came home.  She had a blast!

Papa spent time instructing her on how to putt the ball.


Nicole putting that instruction into practice.  I even heard she got two holes in one!!!


They had lots of fun playing with the huge animals at the putt putt place.




A few more special pictures....

Thank you yaya and papa....Nicole had fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love her dress and all those pictures! She looks like she's really loving the camera. Hehehe.

Mama Pat said...

What fun with Papa and Yaya. Nicole, you really had a special birthday party. I am so happy for you. It looks like Papa and Yaya was having a very good time with their special little girl. Gee, how old are you now? a big 4 years old? Your getting to be an old lady. Haha. Happy Birthday and we love you. I hope you got your card from us.

Karen said...

We had a Blast with Nicole!!! It was so......fun having her all to ourselves. Happy Birthday Nicole, can't believe you are almost 4!! You are a Sweet gift who is loved more then words could express.
Hugs and kisses