She is so, so adorable! I love her sweet little smiles. I loved the one of her licking the beater, sitting on the bench, and the ones of her being sweet with Hannah on the rides. And the ones of her cooking with you! One of my favorite pictures of my childhood is one of my cooking with my dad. It's really special when parents include kiddos on their daily chores. GREAT memories!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing.
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
She is so, so adorable! I love her sweet little smiles. I loved the one of her licking the beater, sitting on the bench, and the ones of her being sweet with Hannah on the rides. And the ones of her cooking with you! One of my favorite pictures of my childhood is one of my cooking with my dad. It's really special when parents include kiddos on their daily chores. GREAT memories!
Post a Comment