How totally sweet. You have so good looking children, they are all sweet as they can be. I really liked Hanna's drawing, did you notice she has perfect rain drops, and I love the way Nicky has her raindrops on each end and the crosses. You are raising those kids to really know the love of Jesus and knowing who he is. That is so great. And of course, who cound ever for get that sweet little Nate. He is so adorable.
Love your kiddos! I adore that picture of Hannah. Goodness, she is growing so quickly. And Nicole, she is so smart. I can't believe how old Nathan looks, too! He has the cutest smile. I wish I could experience it in person!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures and drawling....you kids are growing so fast.
Love ya.
How totally sweet. You have so good looking children, they are all sweet as they can be. I really liked Hanna's drawing, did you notice she has perfect rain drops, and I love the way Nicky has her raindrops on each end and the crosses. You are raising those kids to really know the love of Jesus and knowing who he is. That is so great. And of course, who cound ever for get that sweet little Nate. He is so adorable.
Love you all..
Love your kiddos! I adore that picture of Hannah. Goodness, she is growing so quickly. And Nicole, she is so smart. I can't believe how old Nathan looks, too! He has the cutest smile. I wish I could experience it in person!
Post a Comment