Yesterday we went to a local gymnastics gym with our MOPS group for "Open Gym" time. Basically, the children get an hour to play on all kind of cool equipment, blow up obstacle courses and whatever else they want to do.
Hannah did rolls for almost the whole hour
And, she also spent a lot of time running around saying "mommy, mommy, mommy"
Hannah also played on the uneven bars with her friend Hannah Mae (who just turned 5).
Nicole, well...I hardly saw her at all. She was in her element. She ran down the trampoline runway and jumped into the foam pit. She climbed the blow up wall/slide and obstacle course, she walked on the balance beam. Check out the video below (she was most proud of walking on the "wood" as she called it.




4 comments:
I think that little boy was checking out your daughter in the bottom picture...
hahaha....you know what that was, right? Nathanael
How fun, man they really had the set up! What a great little gymnast you have!
Gosh, I don't know how I missed this blog, I have to tell you Nicole standing on the balance beam looked just like you Michele!! Amazing!! Nicole did a great job on the beam, what fun she was having!! Hannah, gee she has fun sitting on someones lap. Great video, really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment