Last night as I was working on dinner in the kitchen, I sort of lost track of Hannah and Nathan. After a few moments, I heard them both laughing hard and screaming. I took a peak around the corner into the other room and I caught them playing peek a boo together with a large pillow we have. I only caught the tail end of it....it was going on for several minutes, and then Hannah caught me with the camera. These two adore each other. It's simply perfect.
It's moments like these when I am greatly encouraged. Moments like these when I see hope for my children. Moments like these that I can not create. Moments like these when I can tell that my children love each other. Moments like these that I want to store away and remember forever.
1 comment:
So cute!!!
Not sure where you check more frequently here or FB, but Amy is free for a play date Friday the 24th or Friday Oct 1. Are you and Jessica? Happy to have everyone over to our house, the pool should still be warm. Micheale O. might be able to make it too!
P90X is a crazy workout series! It's done using weights and lunges etc, but soo sore and hard. Amy & Chris are doing it too.
Post a Comment