But, our anniversary weekend is always something we try to make special. We have celebrated at a small french country inspired chalet (in central Florida of course), at a fancy restaurant, on a cruise, at home with a gourmet meal, at a football game and this year...at Busch Gardens.
Jeremy was able to take last Friday off and we left the kids (with Grammy and Gramps) and headed up to Busch Gardens for the day. It was the first time in years...I mean Years that we have been able to ride a rollercoaster that goes upside down, twists and turns, or plummets at a 90degree angle. We had a perfectly wonderful day together at a theme park, doing what we did before children...acting like kids again. We ate funnel cakes and drank soda, we had a yummy lunch and rode rollercoasters all day long. After the park, we had a nice dinner and saw a movie (for $2.00!! the tickets were $2.00, I almost fell to the floor, unbelievable!). It was such a fun day.
A picture of us on the Gwazi, a large wooden rollercoaster. It was while waiting in line to ride Gwazi, almost 10 years ago that Jeremy and I really talked and became friends. I think the line was like 45 minutes or an hour, and we just stood and talked to each other the whole time. I remember that wait, oh so well:-)
In case you don't know...Jeremy and I met and became friends at Busch Gardens, so it was fun to go back and talk about that trip almost 10 years ago. Sometimes it's nice to have a romantic getaway...and sometimes it's nice to have an adventurous getaway...this anniversary, it was adventure we were looking for, and adventure we got!Happy 7th Anniversary to the best Husband, Father and Friend! I Love You!!

1 comment:
Love the picture. I am so.........glad you two had a BLAST all by your-selfs!! Well deserved!! Congrats to you both, 7 years has sure gone by fast, way to fast!!!! May the Good Lord above continue to Bless you both and your wonderful family with much happiness, health, joy and Love and many more years of memories. You are a precious couple and family!
Post a Comment