This is what happens when I run out to the grocery store...
Can I blame my mismatched shoes on "mommy brain"?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is way to funny............so glad I wasn't with you!! (just kidding) hahahahahaha. at least they were the same color, I think. Mommy brains, UH?? Michele I needed this tonight, what a great laugh. Love ya.
Ha...So funny. I did a similar thing a few weeks ago; I inadvertently wore my house slippers to work. (They have a hard bottom sole, like shoes.) Thankfully I noticed as I dropped Gia of at school, so I ran back home and changed them before seeing any client. It's definitely the mommy sleep deprived, juggling a million things brain.
6 comments:
That is way to funny............so glad I wasn't with you!! (just kidding) hahahahahaha. at least they were the same color, I think. Mommy brains, UH?? Michele I needed this tonight, what a great laugh. Love ya.
Haha....I didn't realize it until I got the store. I felt like such a dork! But, yeah, I was happy that they were both black.
I showed Jeremy the picture and he said, "How could you not have known?"
And....who posted that comment? How can you post anonymous when you have to sign in to view the blog?
Ha...So funny. I did a similar thing a few weeks ago; I inadvertently wore my house slippers to work. (They have a hard bottom sole, like shoes.) Thankfully I noticed as I dropped Gia of at school, so I ran back home and changed them before seeing any client. It's definitely the mommy sleep deprived, juggling a million things brain.
Ahhhh.hahaha. Stephanie...that's so funny! I sort of wished you would have worn them all day;-)
I have walked out in slippers before! Luckily John was with me and caught my faux pas. :)
Did you mean faux "paws" Amanda? ;)
Post a Comment