Thursday, October 28, 2010

Softball

A few weeks ago (Ok, on October 4th, our anniversary if you MUST know), Jeremy's church league softballs season started.  YES, I let him play on our anniversary.  He took the Friday before off and we had a fun time together celebrating 7 years.  So, he played in the season opener ; )  Anywho....Jeremy LOVES to play softball.  Every week he looks forward to playing.  I'm glad he has something he likes to do that we can sort of participate in too.  I mean...we are there, semi-watching as the children run around and play.

This year I have been able to watch more because of a sweet little girl named Sarah.  Sarah is my friend, Eunice's sister.  She's nine and she seems to love to play with my girls and a few other children who are at the games.  Nicole and Hannah really like her.  When Nicole can't remember her name, she calls her "lady" hahaha. 

So, here are some sweet pictures of Sarah and the kids last week.




BUT...I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS to share with you.  This past Monday, My Husband, Mr. Jeremy Rearden....hit an in-the field HOME RUN!!!!!  Yes ladies and gentleman, he did !  I was so proud of him and screaming for him as he ran around the bases.  It was very exciting!  GOOOOOOOOOO Jeremy!!!!

No comments: