Last night after dinner, Jeremy was playing with the girls. They were chasing around the house, throwing balls at each other, and basically just having a lot of fun. But, at one point, he focused all of his attention on Hannah and she started screaming "No....No...Daddy No" (in anticipation of him tickling her or something). Then she yells....
"No, Daddy....ME....Hannah...GIRL!"
Hahaha. That was her way of asking him not to be to rough with her...because she is a girl. It was so super cute and funny....and, smart.
2 comments:
Cute! I love it when the people in our neighborhood with boys talk to their boys as they play with Maryn about how to treat her like a lady.
It's just stuff that doesn't really happen among the general public. Especially now that I have a boy, I'm glad people understand it's okay for him to play like a boy, too. We don't have to toughen up our girls or feminize our boys, and that's good!
aww...that's funny. We're constantly hammering that concept into Seth, that he can't be too rough with Susie b/c she's a girl. I love watching Chris wrestle and be rough with Seth, and sweet and soft with Susie :)My most favorite thing about the boy/girl combo is teaching Seth about protecting mommy and susie-thanks for sharing what you learned at mops too. good stuff
Post a Comment