Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whoooo are you looking at?

Tonight is a night I have dreamed of for 4 years.  It was the first year we actually carved a pumpkin...as a family...with the kid's help!  For the past few years, Nicole was a bit freaked out by the pumpkin inside and didn't want to touch it.  This year however....she enjoyed every "ooey-gooey" moment.  She even named it "ooey-gooey-goo".  Hannah, with the encouragement of her bigger, braver big sister also got in on the action with very little complaint. 

Jeremy bought a pumpkin carving kit, complete with patterns to carve.  The girls picked out the owl pattern.  Enjoy these picture of our family working on the pumpkin. 





 The Dynamic Duo!




 Check out Hannah's expression in the background!


And....this is where Nate was for most of the pumpkin carving this year

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Seriously, the best family photos and memories are of me helping my dad carve the year's family jack-o-lantern. I was four years old. :) Keep those pictures forever.

Karen said...

What a fun night for you all. The dynamic Duo are such cuties, real team work, and true Buddies. Hannah's expression makes me laugh.

Jeremy great job on the carving.

Sorry Nate missed out on all the fun, I think he's saving himself for the Decoration of the Christmas Tree! O Yea, I love his leg hanging out of his crib. Great Pictures, and always making memories.