Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Cinderella and Flower Girl Show

Yesterday while I was cleaning breakfast up, I heard the girls running around and making plans.  A few minutes later, Nicole came to me with a "ticket" to the Cinderella and Flower Girl show that they would be presenting soon.  I captured quite a bit of video...but these ones are the best.  It gets pretty funny around the 2 minute mark.  If you would like to just catch a glimpse of the girls and how they act all day....this video gives you a pretty good idea.  I hope you enjoy it!

*Note that Nicole continues to remind Hannah to step on the "Say" button when she wants to talk.  Also watch Hannah's eyes as Nicole whispers to her what to say.  I think this video is most clear when it is small...if you make it full screen, their faces get pretty blurry. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They are soooo cute! Hannah is talking so well! I don't think I have ever really heard her talk. We've been gone over a year and a half. :-(