Saturday, April 9, 2011

Train them up

I believe in training my children early

 Actually, Nate always sees his sisters helping me, and he voluntarily helped me unload the dishwasher the other day...while Nicole (the official dishwasher unloader) played.  

He seriously took every piece of silverware out of the dishwasher and put it on the counter for me (except of course the knives....I grabbed those first).

He is such a sweet sweet boy.  I love him so much. 

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

They have to learn sometime right? Logan has those exact jammies as Nate does. I don't have to ask Logan to help me, he just does it. He helps with the dishwasher, cleans his room and puts his laundry away. I love that he helps me now because I'm sure someday, he will have better things to do.

Michele said...

Ugh...that's amazing Kirsten that he "just helps" sometimes...sometimes they will help out of the kindness of their hearts...but usually I have to ask/tell/remind them to do their chores. We are working hard on consistency here.

Aunt Julie said...

You gals are doing awesome in training your boys right so when they grow up and get married they will help there wife if they need too. :o))
Love reading your blog Michele....the kids sure are growing, we need to come down and see them soon.
Love ya,
Aunt Julie

Pat Schooley said...

So sweet. He is learning the right way to do things. Your teaching is so great.
Keep up the great work Michele.

We ove you all....


Mama Pat

Tiffany said...

HOw sweet! Maybe he can teach Susie a few things! (She likes to take the clean dished from the dry rack and put them back in the sink)