So....in lieu of trying to write a separate post for all of these, I just need to catch up. Here is a random sampling of August!
This is Nathan's favorite exhibit at the children's museum. You put the little stethoscope on different body parts and hear what it sounds like (lungs, hearts, etc). He found the X near the tush....yep...it makes a "toot" sound. He just stands there hitting that spot, over and over and laughs hysterically. 100% boy!
Our friends came up to visit for a night:) We loved having the boys and spending the evening with Josh and Teri!
| Hunter and Nicole :) |
| Levi, Hunter, Nicole, Nathaniel, Hannah, Nathan |
| Proud sister |
| Uncle Don and Hannah enjoyed swinging together. |
| Nicole is helping Aunt Lisa with something...but I don't know what. |
We met my mom, dad, grandpa, and Uncle Wayne and Aunt Cheryl at this yummy Amish restaurant the other day. We all ordered the buffet. It was Hannah's first (and not last) buffet. She kept asking "I can go up as many times as I want and eat anything I want!" haahaha. I lost track around her 6th trip. Every time, she walked back to the table with her plate full (usually of Jell-o) Giggling....like, uncontrollable giggle. I wish I could have bottled it up!
She is still talking about the place with the frozen plates and jello:)
The girls got their teeth cleaned earlier this month. Nicole has some big orthodontic issues to get worked out. We are now accepting donations for orthodontic treatments for the next 10 years ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment