Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10 Things I love...

10 Things I LOVE about our cool weather right now (70s High, 50s low)

10. Softball season for Jeremy
9.Hot Chocolate (and soon....fudge....)
8. No more hot car seatbelts for Nicole to cry about
7. Being outside every possible moment
6.Crawling into bed with cold sheets and a warm fuzzy blanket on top
5. The girls took longer naps (yesterday at least)...I think because of the fresh air and being bundled in their blankets
4. The house automatically feels cleaner when the windows are open and a cool breeze rushes through.
3. Putting on the few long sleeve clothes I own...it's a nice change
2. Wrapping up in a warm blanket
1. Bon-Fires!!!!! (the first one in 6 months was last night...and I still smell like smoke, well, that's because I haven't gotten a shower yet! ha!!)

OK, you northerners...you can't make fun of me because I drink hot chocolate and wear long sleeves in this weather...I'm a Florida girl. I always have been, and I guess I always will be:-)

I had to add this picture. AVI took Jeremy and the crew out to Iguana Mia's (Mexican food) for his birthday and his co-worker/friend's birthday a few weeks ago. Here is their silly picture. These two can't ever be serious in a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Michele,
I was able to enjoy that first fire as well, and yes I smell like smoke to. I really missed my sweet little grandbabies while on vacation, and nothing can replace the feeling I get when Nicoles rushes to me with her arms open. She is so precious. That little Hanna girl has got to be the happiest baby alive. I think I know why, because she has the bestest parents in the world.

GRAMPS

Anonymous said...

We woke up this morning to 23 degrees and a very hard frost, that is cold!!!!
You will always be a Florida girl, but you have to admit Michele, your parents both have Ohio Blood in them, so it has to be somewhere in you for Ohio.........Go Buckeyes!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Julie