Friday, October 31, 2008

Bonfires and photo shoots

Good morning to you! I have so many fun pictures to share, I hope I can get them all uploaded:-) I'm excited to dress Nicole up like an Indian today and Hannah like a clown. However, I'm having problems with Nicole...now she wants to be a clown like Hannah:-( I think this stemmed from yesterday....
We were making Nicole's feather headpiece for her costume. It was finished and on her head, and I told her to run into her room to look at it (she has mirror closet doors). She ran alright, and tripped and fell right into the corner of the door. I was fully expecting a smashed nose and blood everywhere...she hit THAT hard. However, she wasn't hurt that bad, a small fat lip and several minutes of crying. poor thing. Anyway, I think she's afraid to put that head piece back on. GREAT! I'll try to post pictures tomorrow of the little cuties.

Well...bon fire season for us is in full force. Jeremy, Nicole and I sat outside last night for an hour, then Nicole went to bed and Jeremy and I stayed out for another couple of hours. Nicole sat on Jeremy's lap half the time and mine the other half. She just loved it! She wanted to fall asleep out there:-)


Nicole and I had a photo shoot with Hannah the other day. Hannah is fully sitting up now, no problems at all. She is growing up so very fast!



Then, this morning Nicole and I had a photo shoot. She got a bath this morning since she smelled like bon fire smoke and I dried her hair out while Hannah napped. Then, we had fun taking silly pictures.


We also carved our pumpkin the other day. Here are a few pics. Nicole wasn't as "into" it as I hoped...maybe next year. The carving session ended with Nicole sitting and watching and Hannah crying from her crib. hahaha...oh well. I also tried to roast some seeds, but I think they are burnt.


The past few days have been great. Nicole and Hannah both have been very happy and content, for the most part. I think it's because we haven't been busy. We haven't really gone anywhere for several days. Life at home is better this way when we are home a lot.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Hey sister!
Nathanael was an indian too! Hunter was a cowboy. Sorry about you're burnt pumpkin seeds. You're more of a woman than I for even attempting them. Miss you guys, but we're loving the fall weather and beautiful colors up here. God is such a masterful Creator! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Again, Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hannah sitting up smiling, that is Happy Hannah.
Nicole and her pretty long hair, wow, is she growning up fast also. Two very happy little blessing from God. Thank God for them everyday and for there health.
Love Ya,
Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

I have seriously got to have the cutest nieces in the world! I just want to squeeze them! They are so cute in their costumes! Thank you for posting all of those pictures! They are great. I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you Michele. And Nicole-look at the picture of her with Peyton and Caulder...that look on her face looks just like Jeremy when he's sitting there really into something. Take the braids away, and that's 100% Jeremy! Anyways...I love you guys and miss you so much! Seeing all of those pics makes me a little sad. I hate missing all of those fun things with you guys. I need to get some recent pics of Seth posted. It's been awhile. Wow! Hannah is sititng up now! By the way, Michele, you are looking really good! I don't know if it's the new hair cut or what, but you have been looking very photogenic (sp?) lately! Well, I feel like I should say something about how jeremy looks now, having commented on everyone else...so I guess I like his hat. Haha! j/k...I'm his sister, what do you expect?

Talk to you guys soon...
-Tiffy

Michele said...

hahaha...Tiffy...be careful commenting on his hat, It's Ohio State. He got in trouble (from you dad) for wearing it:-)